An early childhood language immersion program providing in-person classes to children between 3-7 years old. We are based in the greater Dallas, TX area.
What we offer:
- Interactive, engaging, and hands-on activities
- The Montessori method
- Circle Time and conversations in Arabic
- Story Time from our modern (and growing) Arabic library
- Arts and crafts
- Small Groups of students
-Two teachers assigned to every classroom
- Open communication and transparency between teachers and parents
- Evaluations and benchmarks to track your child's progress
- All classes are taught in-person
Fall Program 2022
For tuition and pricing, visit our plans & pricing page.
Fall I: August 20/21 - October 8/9
Fall II: October 22/23 - December 17/18
Location: 2459 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
(inside Dar-Lings Learning Center)
Days: Saturdays or Sundays
Times: 10:00am - 12:30pm
ABOUT ARABIC SCHOOLHOUSE
As a language immersion program, we believe that language should be used and not only studied. We want children to foster a deep love and interest in the Arabic language by making it a living language, relevant, and applicable to their daily life. We strive to apply the highest early childhood standards while incorporating the Montessori method in our Arabic immersion program model.